your visitor no.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hi...

Hi, I’m Kee Wen come from Taiping, Perak. Let’s me briefly introduce myself. I am a short girl, keep a short hair style, and like to wear short pants. For my personal character traits may be positive or negative, depending on the situation. For example, sometime I’m courage, but at certain situation I will become cowardice.

As I like to eat, so you can probably guess what activity I spend most of my time. That’s right, is cooking. Sometime I will create my own new recipe, even though the taste is not very nice, but my family and friends still happy to be the taster for my new recipe. Besides cooking, I also like to travel, sewing, read the stories book and listen music.

The top 5 websites that I visited the most are:
1.
www.utar.edu.my
2. www.google.com
3. www.yahoo.com
4. www.hotmail.com
5. www.sinchew.com.my
By visiting those websites I would able to get the latest information that I cannot easily get from my education. Also, those websites are my communication tools (e.g. yahoo.com and hotmail.com) and entertainment tools (e.g. google.com and sinchew.com.my). The purpose I visited UTAR website is get latest information that related to my course, for example view my timetable and check my final examination result.

That’s all my self-introduction. For further information about me, please contact me. And also, I’m very welcome you all give a comment about me or leave a message to me. Thank you.

0 comments: