your visitor no.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

About me~~

Hi, I’m Gan Sin Yin comes from Kluang, Johor which has another name of “bat town”. I am 21 years old. I am a girl that do not like to talk much especially with the persons that I am not so familiar with. There are six persons in my family, they are my father, mother, three brothers and I. I am the youngest daughter in my family. Therefore, my family very dotes on me. I like to listen song, read novel and watch drama. There are no special animals that I like but dog is the animal that I do not like the most.


The five websites that I visit the most are
www.hotmail.com, www.friendster.com, www.yahoo.com, www.google.com, and www.utar.edu.my. I am able to make friends with the people around the world through the friendster websites. When I want to search information, I will visit yahoo and google websites as I think that these two websites provide the most information that I required. Besides that, I also frequently visit the Utar website because this website provides some information that does not include in the lecture notes. Besides that, we can check our results through visiting the Utar website.


That’s all for my introduction. Please leave your message if you have any comment about me. Thank you!

0 comments: