your visitor no.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

who i am??

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all, my name is loh sin jing, and you all can call me ah jing, jing jing, or pretty jing!! Haha. I’m 21 years old, come from seri kembangan. I have 10 family members, they are my parents, 4 eldest brothers 1 youngest brother, 2 sister-in-law and me. I play many roles in family such as, guai guai daughter, fierce fierce sister, nice nice aunt and lazy lazy university student!!

Everyone sure have their own hobbies and interests, right? Yeah, me too!! i like to cycling, chatting with friends, swimming and playing badminton. Because I don’t like sweating, therefore, I love swimming.

I trust, when we were kids, we have a lot ambition. But when after SPM, we need to decide and clearly know about our future. Therefore, I choose to study nursing course and wanted to be a kindly, pretty, helpful and hardworking nurse. BUT, my family NOT ALLOWED!! My dream gone, because I thought I can marry with a handsome and responsibility doctor. Anyway, I hope I can be an auditor.

The five websites that I most visited are www.friendster.com, www.gmail.com, www.hotmail.com, www.utar.edu.my and www.google.com. As a university student, always have a lot of assignment and test. Therefore, I need google to help me find those assignment information. Hotmail for msn, gmail for email, friendster website for searching those friends I knew. Lastly, utar web need to use to download all those past year questions and check my final result.


Who am i?? is me lo!!! Get to know more about me after read my blog?? Haha, gambatee everyone..


0 comments: